Have No Fear…In The Chair

You want to know something sad? Going into my hair appointment today, I thought I was having a pretty good hair day.  Before (Left), After (Right)… as if you didn’t know-ha!  I’ve been going to Robert for almost 10 years now. That means that I should have forgotten about the terrible agony I used to experience in the black leather spinny chair, but I remember it still.  I would always pretend that I wasn’t looking at how short they were cutting my hair, or checking if the highlights looked orange when they peeked under the foil. Luckily, those days are over for me and I am so thankful.

Just know, that wherever you are, you don’t have to endure that agony.  I know there are good stylists everywhere, you just have to find the right one.  Seriously, what happened to my hair (left)?  Is this just the price I pay for having two beautiful boys, am I using the wrong shampoo, or is my hair just ratty?  Well, whatever, at least every two months I’ll have a day, like today, when my hair looks “done”.  Maybe, I’ll post on how I do my hair on “regular” days.  Thank you Robert!  Thank you for putting my mind at ease in that black leather spinny chair for the last ten years.
Meet Robert, just in case you live in Houston and you’re looking for a Hair Stylist — Robert Moore (RPM Creations) at K’Renee Salon (713) 622-6444

1. tell it to your neighbor! October 17, 2012

Love it!!!

2. Laura October 17, 2012

I go to Robert too and he is AWESOME!

3. Hi Carly! Your hair looks great!
    One of the very first posts I did on my blog talked about a shampoo that I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT. You should try it! It’s called Redken ALL SOFT shampoo and conditioner, and I get it at Ulta. It’s AMAZING. Here is my blog post about it:
    Let me know if you try it!

4. the Queen City Style October 17, 2012

Lovely Carly!!

5. Jessica Bene October 17, 2012

I will think I’m having a good hair day until I sit in that chair. I swear the lights in salons are terrible! Do you know what products he used? I’d love to know! Your hair looks amazing!

• Robert Moore October 18, 2012

Jessica , I used a Pureology Root lift for roots on top … I used Biomega Behave to smooth ends and keep humidity away . The finished off after blowdry with a Berutti nut oil to add polish and shine … Hope this helps

6. Traci October 17, 2012

In that profile picture, you have Tami Taylor hair. That is a HUGE compiment ;). Love it!!

7. Kathy Olson June 3, 2013

Hi! Do you highlight your hair or do an all over color? I am pretty desperate to do something soon!