Comfy Clothes

I love to be comfortable!  You’ve probably noticed that I use this descriptor a lot when describing an outfit.  I DO NOT suffer for fashion.  But, of course, I still want to look cute- ha!  Often times, when I come home I will change into my “comfy clothes”.  This is what I’m changing into these days.
I’ll wear my “comfy clothes” when I’m hanging around the house and I like to have “go to” comfy outfits that are still cute, like this, because if I need to answer the door or make a run to the grocery store/pharmacy I still can.  I even wore this to breakfast the other morning.  I am seriously loving these Saturday Pants from J.Crew. They make coming up with a cute comfy outfit that much easier!
Outfit Links: Saturday Pant – J. Crew - Here’s some good alternatives Calvin Klein and Gap, Shirt – BP Nordstrom, Boots – Uggs (Color is sand), Scarf – J. Crew Factory, Watch - Michael Kors

1. Alexandra Grant December 5, 2012

….aaaaand ordered. I basically buy your “outfits” since shopping with an 8 month old isn’t terribly easy-you make it so easy!

2. You look great in those pants! SO cozy!

3. Megan Urban January 15, 2013

SOLD OUT of Saturday pants, and I didn’t love the other options as much as I love these. Tried any from Victoria’s Secret? If you find others, please post — this busy mom of 2 babies need comfy, classic home outfits (than can also run to the grocery, school drop off, etc.)!

4. Lauren January 15, 2013

Is it too intruding to ask you to post sizes on your posts? I feel like my Saturday pants could have been smaller bc they stretch out and JCrew runs funny sometimes… the last top I got was xxs… I am no XXS! The one before it was a Medium… being a girl is sooo hard! :)

5. Christopher Weaver August 13, 2013

This comment has been removed by the author.

6. Joan Price August 13, 2013

This comment has been removed by the author.