Stylish Sweatshirt?- YES!

You don’t have to tell me twice to wear a sweatshirt! There’s just something about a sweatshirt that’s so versatile, all american, and comfy at the same time. When I saw this one at Anthropologie I was seriously so excited! What I love about it is the raglan sleeves, the scoop neck, the v detail at the neck, and the slim cut (not baggy around the center). Can you tell I love this sweatshirt?!?! – ha!

So far, I’ve worn it on the plane for a perfect “Elaine” outfit and to Target with the kids. I’m looking forward to adding it to my comfy/work out clothes rotation, and wearing it on chilly nights with shorts.

Outfit Links:

Sweatshirt- Anthropologie, Jeggings- Citizens of Humanity, Sunglasses- Ray-Ban, Purse- Marc Jacobs, Watch- Michael Kors

1. bettina January 23, 2013

Thank you for posting this! I’ve been looking for the perfect sweatshirt for so long — something that can be dressed up a little — and havent been able to find anything. Will check out Anthropologie (didnt even think about that!).

2. bettina January 23, 2013

Quick question on the sweatshirt — how is the sizing? If you don’t mind me asking, what is your height and what size did you get?

3. I don’t know how you do it…but you make a sweatshirt look stylish and classic! :)

4. CHAS January 23, 2013

J Crew’s outlet had a similar one last year. It even had a tiny row of sequins around the neck, I wore it tons with shorts.

5. Ashley Taylor January 23, 2013

Very cute. I love a good sweatshirt too. I’m kinda bummed that its not the holiday season anymore because my favorite sweatshirt is definitely only for then.

xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

6. Franziska January 26, 2013

I love how that fits on you – I agree that the slimmer lines are so flattering! And the price isn’t even thhhhhat bad!