Am I the only one who thinks buying for the guys in our lives is terribly difficult!?!? Well, this year I’m prepared, and I’m excited to pass along my finds. If you’re unsure of what your guy might like, you could just e-mail him this post and see if he likes any of it. Ha!
1. Nikes: YES! Finally a cool sneakers for guys! These will make gym clothes and sweatpants look cool, heck, even jeans. These sneakers are the ideal blend between classic and trendy. What guy doesn’t like a cool throw-back?
2. Go Pro: I mean, how cool would you be if you got your guy a Go Pro?!?! Is it just me or does everyone want one?! For those of you who aren’t familiar with Go Pro, it’s a camera that enables you to capture footage of your favorite activities, like your ski skills going down a mountain!
3. Beats Headphones: My sister-in-law has a version of these headphones and loves them. They have excellent sound quality and enhanced clarity, making your music listening or movie watching experience all the better. They are lightweight and angled for a comfortable fit, and they fold-up for easy transporting. If your guy travels often or uses headphones to workout, these are a no brainer.
4. Patagonia Vest: As you know, I love vests, and this one is no exception! It has a cool, retro feel to it that would make any guy look hip. And I’m not the only one who loves it, my husband wants it in grey for Christmas! DONE.
5. Patagonia Sweater: My husband and I joke because he loves “outerwear”. He has this jacket in green, and now he wants it in grey. If you are stumped for what to get your guy, I think this is a sure bet.
6. Filson Duffle: This bag is a classic. Filson is known for their craftsmanship, and with their lifetime guarantee, this bag will stand the test of time. I feel like Filson is the ultimate GUYS brand.
7. Alarm Clock: Does your guy need to upgrade to a “cool” alarm clock? This one is great because it has a crescendo alarm, so he will be woken up gradually, instead of being jolted awake. How great is that?!
8. UE Boom: This is the bluetooth speaker of all bluetooth speakers, and it’s on SALE (get on this, because this seriously never happens)! It has the best wireless range of any bluetooth speaker on the market, so you don’t have to worry about it cutting out if you leave the room with your phone. It’s lightweight and portable, which is perfect if you’re having a party or just want to carry your music with you from room to room.
9. Vans: These Vans are an updated version of the classic slip-ons. They could be worn with any casual outfit and would be a great addition to your guys wardrobe. My husband asked for them in both grey and navy for Christmas.