The Best Shorts EVER!

Best Shorts Ever Pilcro Shorts

You know how once in a blue moon, you find a really great staple item for your closet, so you buy it in 5 different colors? You just love it that much and hope that they never stop making it? That is the story of these shorts. I found them two years ago, and now I have 5 pairs (including the two pictured above that I just purchased). If you are like me and find it extremely difficult to find flattering shorts, look no further. These shorts are perfect! They are not too long and not too short, and since you can roll them, you have some flexibility with the length. They are stretchy and don’t hug or gape at the thigh. They are extremely comfortable, and most importantly, they look fantastic on! Yes, all of this in one pair of shorts! Can you see why they are my favorite? I made my sister and every client I helped last spring/summer buy them, and now I’m recommending them to you! The only problem? They are extremely popular, so they sell out fast!  Well, we are in luck, because they are now stocked at Anthropologie! Grab them while you can!

You can see them on me here, here, and here.

Shop the shorts here:

1. Libby March 21, 2016

Ok perfect timing once again because I need new cutoffs! I guess I need black ones?

• Carly Lee March 21, 2016

2. Stacey March 22, 2016

Hi! Do you think they run true to size ?
    And thank you SO much for posting these… Shorts that look good and are “age appropriate ” are soooo hard to find.

• Carly Lee March 22, 2016

I totally agree! Yes, they run true to size.

3. Jemma March 22, 2016

I have 5 pairs of these too! But am now down to 4 because my daughter stole one pair. Completely agree….best shorts ever. I do recommend sizing down one size in them however. Thank you for the heads up that Anthro restocked!

• Carly Lee March 22, 2016

You know they’re good shorts when they get stolen! Ha! Thanks for your comment!

4. Mani March 22, 2016

Loooved the roll-up.
    Certainly will check my size

=*
    Mani Piñeiro
    @Blog_ManiPineiro

5. Megan March 22, 2016

Does the hem start to unroll when you sit down? That’s why I never buy rolled shorts!

• Carly Lee March 23, 2016

Not for me!

6. Very nice denim shorts… awwesum i will give FIVE STARS

7. Rachel March 24, 2016

Totally agree! These are my favorite! Bought two pair last year and am so glad they were there waiting for me this Spring : )

• Carly Lee March 24, 2016

I’m glad you agree!

8. JoAnna March 28, 2016

I saw your post last summer on these shorts and tried so hard to find similar ones cheaper but I could not. By the time they went on sale, they were sold out. I ran to the store and bought these as fast as I could. For reference, I normally wear 26 but had to get a 27 in these shorts. I LOVE them. Thanks Carly!

• Carly Lee March 28, 2016

Ha! I did, too. I tried Old Navy and Gap, and nothing compared to these shorts. CPW will make the investment worth it! Thank you of your comment.