The Best Jean Find EVER

Articles of Society JeansMy sister and I went shopping and came across the best jean find EVER!!! Shall we call it, EPIC?! Just kidding, every time I use that word I feel old. This jean find reminds me of the white jean find from Old Navy 4 years ago, but this one is better because it comes in more than one color and style. We found three different pairs that we LOVE by the same brand! Articles of Society JeansCan you believe these jeans are $38?!? They look phenomenal on my sister! Articles of Society JeansHere I am in the same pair. I love the color and the raw hem. We both purchased a size 25, but I wish I had gone down a size because they stretch out. Articles of Society Jeans

Then we found a pair of white jeans! We have both been searching for different looking white skinny jeans. We are a little tired of the same old white skinny jeans we’ve worn for the last three summers. That’s why this pair of distressed white jeans with a raw edge were so perfect for my sister. Unfortunately the knee holes hit mid thigh on my 5′ 8″ frame, so I ended up ordering these….

Articles of Society jeans

Truth be told, after our EPIC shopping trip, I order 7 different pairs of white jeans at various price points. Guess which ones were the winners?!? Yup, the Article of Society pair! I’ve been wanting to try the cropped flare trend, and these are perfect because of the price point. I’m loving them! I should have ordered a size down since they stretch out. Maybe I should buy two pairs! You know how dirty white jeans get?!? Ok, I just did. I convinced myself.

Articles of Society Jeans

We keep texting each other pictures in our jeans! The styles are on trend, the colors are perfect, the fit is great, and who doesn’t love the price point?!? You can check out all their jeans here.

Post Links: Blue Pair- Sarah Skinny Jean, White Distressed Pair- Sarah Distressed Skinny Jean, White Cropped Pair- London Crop Flare Jean, Tee – Junk Food, Sneakers – Saucony, for Similar HERE, Earrings – MISA

Guess what else we found on our EPIC shopping trip? The best basic tee EVER! HA! Stay posted on Friday!

Photos by: Traci Ling

1. Emily Krawzyk May 3, 2017

Articles of Society literally are the best jeans ever. So flattering and the fit is always amazing. Can’t beat the price either.

• Carly Lee May 4, 2017

Can’t. beat. the. price!

2. Carrie May 3, 2017

I have a pair of these in a different style that I love. You do need to order a size down because they stretch quite a bit. Anything Bling in Town and Country carry this brand for those that like to shop local.

• Carly Lee May 4, 2017

Good to know!

3. amy May 3, 2017

Just ordered the white crops since I am 5’9″. You both look fabulous in your jeans. Thanks Carley for adding another pair of jeans to my wardrobe! I love my white JBrand u recommended but I am digging the crop look for summer – and the price!!

• Carly Lee May 4, 2017

I still love my J. Brand jeans, too! Although, I have to admit, they’re looking a little dingy. I’ve worn them for three years straight. Ha!

4. Sandy May 3, 2017

Great post, thank you. I will definitely be ordering!

• Carly Lee May 4, 2017

You are going to love them, Sandy!

5. Laura May 4, 2017

Love this sister jean post! 🌈

6. Sharon Bruley May 6, 2017

I first purchased Articles of Society for my teenager and fell in love with them. Great jeans! I bought them in distressed, frayed ankle and boyfriend cut.

• Carly Lee May 7, 2017

I’ll have to try the boyfriend! Thanks for your comment!

7. Mollie May 9, 2017

Thank you so much for the recommendation on the best jeans ever! Just got my Sarah Skinny Jeans in the mail yesterday and I adore them! They are incredibly soft and comfortable. I agree that I should have sized down. I can be either a 25 or 26 and I went with the 26. For $38…the deal of the century!!

• Carly Lee May 9, 2017

I’m so glad you like them! I just oredered another back up pair. I think I might be obsessed. Ha!

8. Loreen May 25, 2017

Ok, I am torn on the white jeans. The JCrew toothpick style or the Articles? Reading your posts here. Thx as always.

Ordering today! I see there is a sale on at JCrew. Anyway, I need to decide.;)

• Carly Lee May 25, 2017

It’s a hard decision! Thanks for reading!

9. Loreen June 16, 2017

To add-bought both the white and faded/frayed styles and I love them! Have been wearing the frayed version way too often.;) Thx CStyle!!

• Carly Lee June 16, 2017