I used to find dressing during the transition between seasons super frustrating (like when it’s officially fall, but the temps feel like summer)! That was before I discovered it was a great opportunity to wear everything in my closet a little differently! Now, I use it as an excuse to get super creative! When else can you wear a sweatshirt with a skirt, a fall outfit with sandals, or a sleeveless top with booties?!
Here are some ideas on how to mix and match clothes from all different seasons and have fun doing it (using the picture above as inspo):
- shorts with a long sleeve top
- a skirt with sweatshirt, sweater, or if you’re in Houston, a long sleeve top
- shorts or a skirt with booties
- a sleeveless top with jeans and booties
- a sundress with a vest or long jacket
- play with colors to mix up the seasons (wearing white with booties, or wearing darker colors in cooler clothes)
See? How fun is this?! You can mix and match your closet like a mad woman and look transeasonal chic! Happy dressing!