Warning, I share way too much personal info. about my sweaty, post-workout self in this post. If you get grossed out easily, skip reading this post. If you are someone that showers two times a day, do me a favor and DON’T read this post. You are going to think I’m the grossest human being alive -hahahaha!
Ok, so now that we got that out of the way, this post is for the people in your life who workout in some form or fashion. Mind you, I am not an athlete or marathoner (gosh, I wish I was). I’m just the regular gal who works out and likes very practical solutions in her work out repertoire!
1. Chance Chanel Spray Deodorant – On my recent vacation, they had the Chance Chanel spray deodorant on the counter to use along with the other amenities. I was curious, so I sprayed it under my arms. I instantly felt fresh, the spray didn’t sting and the scent wasn’t overpowering. It would be the perfect addition to any workout bag. Plus, it’s one of those items you wouldn’t normally purchase for yourself, which makes it a perfect gift!
2. Foam Roller and 3. Kieba Massage Lacrosse Balls for Myofascial Release – My husband and I use a foam roller almost every night before we go to bed. It’s like giving your achey muscles a massage before you go to bed. It helps you stretch, too! I love it so much, I began to look for a ball to roll out the knots on my neck and back, and I found the perfect one!!
4. Athleta – I kinda feel like I’ve been living under a rock when it comes to Athleta’s long sleeve tops. They’re perfect to wear over workout tanks or with leggings on a cool day. Two different friends told me about their crisscross sweatshirts. One liked the front crisscross (thank you, Lucky Peacock!) and one liked the back crisscross. I want them both because they are sweatshirts -hahaha! Who passes up a cute, comfy sweatshirt?! Then, while I was on their site checking out their sweatshirts, I saw an awesome top for leggings! It covers both front and back, and look at the reviews!
5. Onzie Twist Tank Top – This is my very favorite workout tank, and now it comes in a new pattern! I love this tank because it doesn’t hug the middle and it doesn’t scoop down too low in the front. Plus, I love the open back!
6. Towelettes – I swear, I’m the only one who smells terribly and gets a bright red, sweaty face after they work out. You’re welcome for that visual. I need all the help I can get post workout if I want to go anywhere in public, like the grocery store. The smell and sweat are a little embarrassing, so I started to use Kandoo wipes to freshen myself up before I run errands. These wipes are practically odorless, they can be used anywhere (yes, even there), and they’re flushable. I can just go into a bathroom stall and freshen up a bit with no evidence -hahahaha!
7. Ugg Poncho – In the really cold months when a sweatshirt just doesn’t cut it and you need to throw something on over your workout tank, this poncho would be perfect! My friend introduced it to me after I told her about a weird pet peeve of mine. After I sweat really hard, I don’t really like anything to touch my armpits or to put something really tight over me. It grosses me out. Well, this is the answer!
8. Vince Slide-On Sneakers – My sister and my friend purchased a pair of slip-on sneakers by Via Spiga during the Anniversary Sale, and they both wear them ALL the time. Then I saw my friend had on these VINCE slide-on sneakers the other day after a barre class. She said she loves them because she doesn’t have to tie her shoes. Ah-ha! That’s so true! No wonder I love my slide-on sneakers, high-tops and Uggs so much! And guess what? Her exact VINCE pair are on major SALE at Nordstrom Rack!
9. Life Factory Water Bottle – First and foremost, you can put this water bottle in the dishwasher! Let me repeat that, it’s DISHWASHER SAFE! Need I say more? Ok, I will because I can’t help it. I love this water bottle because it’s big. I also love that I can leave it in my car, and I don’t have to worry about chemicals seeping into the water. I also love this flip top. It’s so much easier than screwing a lid on and off.
Onzie leggings (10. and 11.) – I love all Onzie leggings! They are my favorite workout leggings. They don’t fall down and they’re lightweight, so I don’t feel like my legs are wearing sweaters. I have a few other brands of leggings, but I find that I reach for my Onzie leggings every time. I have this cute camo pair, and because I can never own enough blue and white, I desperately want this striped pair or this polka dot pair.
Also, there’s a few Black Friday sales that have already started! I’ll be back on Friday to share some of my favorite items on sale and what I’m buying this year, but in case you want to get a head start on Black Friday shopping…
Nordstrom – Up to 60% off! These deals are all across the site in women’s, men’s, kids, and even beauty!
Shopbop – It’s their buy more, save more sale! 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off orders of $500+, and 25% off orders of $800+. Plus, you can get up to 75% off sale items and 25% off full price.
Madewell – 25% off your entire purchase with code DEALWITHIT! I have my eye on a few things here… you all know how much I love Madewell.
Amazon – They have new deals starting every hour!
Rag & Bone – 25% off everything with code TAKE25! I started shopping this one immediately this morning…
J. Crew – 40% off your purchase with code TOGETHER!
J. Crew Factory – 40-50% off site wide with code ADD2CART
Nordstrom Rack – They have new deals daily! Right now, they have Uggs on sale and Nike!
Colleen Rothschild – 30% off entire site with code BF2018!
Loft – 40% off your entire purchase with code BESTWEEK!
Anthropologie – Extra 25% off sale!