Yet another gift guide that I’m truly so excited about because, oh my goodness, I’m totally a homebody (I used to not be, but now there is nothing better than cozying up in my home). When I’m away for any amount of time, I truly can’t wait to get home. So, all that to say, this gift guide is legit -hahaha!
1. Diffuser – A diffuser is at the top of my list! I love to walk into my home and have it smell good, and with the added health benefits of essential oils for a variety of ailments, like allergies, stress, sleep, fleas, and a cough (the list goes on), I’m all in. My son’s teacher has a diffuser in the classroom with eucalyptus, and when I walked by, I felt like I was at a spa! I want that for my house! Plus, this one doesn’t break the bank, so it’s a perfect introduction to diffusing, and it’s super chic. It reminds me of this Hermēs candle holder. There are straight eucalyptus and lavender essential oils, or this mix looks really promising, too!
2. Ugg Socks – I don’t think I’ve seen a more perfect under $50 present. If you are in a pickle over what to gift someone in your life, here’s your answer! Who doesn’t love a comfy pair of socks?!? I don’t think I can wait until Christmas for these fleece lined socks!
3. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – I just can’t do a homebody gift guide without including the epitome of homebody deliciousness (I don’t even like that word, but that’s exactly how I feel when it’s on-hahaha!). This sweater is one of the reasons I love being home so much -ha! It’s the first thing I change into when I get home. I gave one of these sweaters to all the ladies in my family, and they were the biggest hit! Plus, I love to see them wear them!
4. Cozy Blanket – If you are looking for a thoughtful and super cozy gift for around $20, I can vouch for this blanket. My sweet son gave it to me for Christmas last year, and we all fight over it. I like that it’s not super big, so I can wear it as a little shawl when I’m doing computer work (I have it on my shoulders as I write this post). I’m also very intrigued by this blanket (5.) that has rave reviews. It’s super affordable and looks super chic.
6. Portable Speaker – I love to listen to music while I cook, work, have dinner or swim in the pool! A portable speakers allows me to do just that! Plus, it also aids in spontaneous dance parties in the kitchen with my boys. We’ve had this UE Boom speaker for a couple of years, and I can totally vouch for it!
7. Hand Soap (Diptyque Do Son) – My husband and I went on a date to a French restaurant here in Houston, and we both walked out of the restroom having taken a picture of the hand soap. Yes, it smells that good. I ordered it from Amazon on our way home! I keep a few extra around to give as gifts. I still love the Rose Savon de Marsielle hand soap, but my husband was not keen on his hands smelling like roses.
8. Pursoma Bath Soaks – My friend, Melissa (who is a natural product guru and co-owner of Evolve Health Houston), recommended this soak to me, and I love it! I love soaks because it’s like a two for one. You get to relax by taking a bath, and then the soak goes to work to do something good for your body, like extracting toxins or helping with seasonal congestion. I loved the Resurrection Soak. You can also find it on Amazon.
9. Diptyque Candle Set – My mother-in-law gave this set to me last year, and I love it! I love to have a candle lit in my powder room when I have people over. It’s like it gives the powder room it’s own unique scent!
10. Pink Ugg Slippers – They are back in stock! These pink Ugg slippers are so darn cute! I should know because my neighbor wears a pair to the bus stop every morning, and I always wish I had waited for them to come back in stock – ha! They always sell out so fast!
11. Stemless wine glass – I, of course, use these glasses to cozy up with a glass of wine at night, but my very favorite way to use my stemless wine glasses are in the afternoon when my boys get off the bus. I pour a Topo Chico into one of these glasses and slice myself a lime. It feels so decadent and refreshing, like a really great glass of iced tea but without the caffeine!