First, I have to give credit for this post to my friends and girl moms, Georgia Harmon and Jennifer McCormick. I love to tap into my friends when I see a special talent, and these two know where it’s at for gifting for the girls in their family. If you are looking for fresh ideas for the girls in your life, looking to fill in some gaps, or if you’re like me and you just need to get started, Jennifer and Georgia have you covered. Without further ado, here’s where it’s at:
1. Plush Robe – We aren’t the only ones who love plush robes! Look how comfy, cozy this black and white heart one is, and look at the reviews! These plush robes must be super popular because I had a hard time finding a cute one in stock!
2. Chenille Slipper Socks – Since I’m so obsessed with the cute UGG socks for myself, I had to add a girl’s version to this gift guide! How cute and cuddly would it be to throw on a plush robe and chenille socks on a Saturday morning?!
3. Birthstone and/or Initial Necklace – I think Georgia makes a really great point that girls love anything personalized. That could give you a whole slew of ideas! A birthstone or initial necklace is a perfect personalized gift! Honestly, this idea gets me all giddy because it takes me right back to my childhood! I had an amethyst birthstone necklace, but I was only allowed to wear it on special occasions. I love both of these necklaces because the price is right and they can be worn every day, not just on special occasions!
4. UGG Boot “Regular” – According to Georgia, the older girls aren’t into glitter on their UGG boots anymore (sniff, sniff), so these are perfect. Plus, they’re comfy and practical! I love to see my friend’s girls in their UGG boots and leggings- so cute!
5. Love Does for Kids by Bob Goff and Lindsey Goff Viducich – Love Does continues to be one of my all time favorite books, so naturally, I’m dying to give it to every kiddo in my life! I find Bob Goff’s perspective on following God so refreshing! No judgy, boring, box-like faith for him! His faith takes him and his family on wild crazy adventures, and we get to read about them in Love Does for Kids. I love that it’s for ages 6-10, but it should really be from ages 6-99 because you know I’ll be reading it, too!
6. Fearless Faith: 100 Devotions for Girls by Melanie – When I was a teen, I was given a Beth Moore Devotional (by her daughter -ha!), and I still treasure it. Yes, I still have it. I have very fond memories of doing her devotional in my bed at night during those difficult teen years. In those moments, everything seemed right in the world, and I felt secure and loved. I’m definitely buying this devotional for my niece! I want to give that gift to her. I’ll probably write a little note to say as much. I think she’ll appreciate knowing that I didn’t find those years all that easy.
7. Adidas PureBoost – These tennis shoes are like the Nike Air Max’s of my day -ha! Funny how this post is getting me all nostalgic. Anyway, these Adidas PureBoost are THE sneaker. If you buy them from Dick’s, you can get 20% off with a purchase of $100, so throw in a pair of socks. But if you are looking for a look alike that are less expensive, these are your answer! They look the same, right?
8. Long Cotton Nightgowns – Both Jennifer and Georgia mentioned how difficult it is to find long cotton night gowns for girls, but lucky for us, they both found great options. This option has fun sayings, and the size small fits my friend’s 9 and 13-year-old daughters perfectly. This other option is so feminine and pretty (I kinda want one for myself)! My niece really loves the llama nightgown. Oh, and the second option is on sale!
9. Nail Polish Pens – How fun would it be to decorate your nails with a nail polish pen on Christmas day?! I think someone needs to invite me over so I can do this, too! Never too old, amirite?
10. Ink Joy Pens – I’m obsessed with these pens. I’m sure yall are sick of seeing me post about them -ha! A big thank you to Kathryn for introducing me to to them! When I posted them on Instastories last night, my friend Marjorie said they make a perfect girl’s gift, especially when you have no idea what to get!
11. Watercolor Brush Pens – I think I might get these for myself! I love to paint, but I don’t like the water cups and everything else you have to get out to paint. With these pens, you don’t have to do anything else! You just wet the tips and paint! What should I paint?!
12. Unicorn pillow – I gave this to my niece for her birthday in October, and it was a hit! (Yay, for me! 1 point for this boy mom!) My sister gave her a swing for her room (she’s an avid reader), and she needed a few pillows to make it comfy! But seriously, what bed doesn’t need a cool unicorn pillow?!
I hope you found some unique gift ideas for girls. I know I can use all the help I can get. I found this post super helpful, and I can say that because none of these ideas are mine -ha! Thank you Georgia Harmon, Jennifer McCormick, Kathryn Roark and Marjorie Dale! If you liked this post, let them know in the comment section. They took the time to write me emails detailing why these are good gifts. I feel very fortunate.