I can’t stop wearing this bright, colorful scarf! It’s been my constant companion as the weather changes from warm days to cool nights. I’ve been having so much fun coming up with fun and different ways to wear it! This scarf has two holes on either side (as you can see above). I hope I surprise you with a fun, new way to wear a long scarf that you haven’t thought of before! First up…
1. Like a poncho– arms in the arm holes!
2. Around your neck- Just like you would wear a normal scarf, but put one end through one of the arm holes.
3. Vest- Wear it like a vest! After you wrap it around your neck like you would wear a scarf normally, put your arms in the arm holes.
And look how cute the back looks….
4. Long vest- Drape it around your neck and let the scarf hang down in front like a long vest!
5. One shoulder- And for a really avant-guard, fun look, drape it over one shoulder. It probably isn’t very practical, but look how cool it looks….
All of these fun ideas remind me of just how much fun it is to get dressed!
P.S. Did you see yesterdays post on the best white jeans EVER?!?