AHHHHHHH!!! Christmas is almost here! For those of you, like me, who are still trying to get last minute odds and ends, or for those of you who are trying to answer the question of what YOU want this year, here are some great beauty options! Beauty products are great add ons in case you need a little something extra for someone. Heck, they are a great add on for yourself! I won’t tell if you won’t tell.
1. Wet Brush-Two different friends and my sister have been telling me about the Wet Brush for months. Well, I finally bought one, and it’s a serious game changer. You use it with wet hair and it has flexible bristles, so it detangles without pulling. I don’t know how I lived so long without this.
2. Fresh Sugar Lips Trio– Everyday lip color that doesn’t dry out your lips?!!? I’m in. These tinted lip treatments are clinically proven to keep lips moisturized for up to 6 hours. Plus, they have SPF 15 and are made without parabens, sulfates and phthalates! How great is that?!!!
3. T3 Styling Wand– This one is definitely a splurge item, but if you know someone who curls their hair often, you can’t beat this gift. This styling wand comes with 3 interchangeable barrels, so you can create the exact look you want. You can do anything from beachy waves to uniform spiral!
4. Klorane Dry Shampoo– Now, you all know I LOVE my Klorane dry shampoo, so I had to include it again. It would make such a great stocking stuffer! AND, guess what?!?! BRUNETTES, they now make a tinted version just for you.
5. Nars Audacious Lipstick– Nars seems to have my favorite lip products, and those who know beauty have been raving about the new Nars Audacious lipsticks. They come in a ton of awesome colors, but I am most excited to try ‘Bridgette’ (a pinky, nude) as an alternative to my red lip color. I’d be ecstatic to get one of these in my stocking!
6. Laura Mercier Bubble Bath– I think this would be a great gift for your mother or mother-in-law or anyone who loves to take bathes. Ok, so I guess that’s every girl! It’s not something they would probably buy for themselves, but would really enjoy using. It comes in a variety of scents, and it actually bubbles!!!
7. Formula X Nail System– These days, I have been doing my nails at home a lot. I would LOVE to have a nail system that gives me the look of a professional manicure that I could do at home. This set comes with a nail cleanser, base coat, top coat, and the nail polish of your choice. BUT, the best part is, the polish LASTS!! I need this.
8. Nars Lip Crayon– You know I couldn’t do a beauty gift guide without including my very favorite Nars Lip Crayon. My friend recently introduced me to ‘Hyde Park’ and I have been wearing it non-stop. It’s the perfect, subdued deep red for when I don’t want to go as bold as ‘Dragon Girl’ red.
Leave a Reply