Am I the only one who didn’t know that Nordstrom sells toys?!?! I think I am, because when I asked my friends this question they all said, “YES!”. Well, you can bet I’ll be doing some one stop shopping at Nordstrom, especially since I’ll earn some Nordstrom Points/Notes while I do it. Plus, who can beat Nordstrom’s customer service and free shipping and returns?!?! If you have any kids (including nephew, niece, grandchild) in your life, I hope you will find this post helpful. I tried to include only the coolest (in my opinion) toys.
First up, am I the only one who has two boys obsessed with Star Wars?!?! I’ll be getting most of these for them for Christmas.
1. It’s a Darth Vader head lamp! I can just see my sons turning off the lights and playing in their rooms with their head lamps glowing.
2. I’m not sure if these pjs are more for them or me. I love Christmas pjs, and the fact that these are Star Wars Christmas pjs makes it a win-win for mom and boys. There will be no fussing over the Christmas pjs, because they’ll want to wear them!
3. My son received this cute little Chuy stuffed animal for his birthday. Ever since he opened it, he’s had it in his vicinity. Thanks, Jen!
4. This is such a cute stocking stuffer. It’s perfect to attach to my son’s very preppy backpack. I’m happy, he’s happy.
5. What Star Wars obsessed boy wouldn’t want a Yoda night light?
6. A Star Wars/Darth Vader watch? Done. I’ll take two.
These presents make me want to be a little girl all over again.
1. Does this mean friendship bracelets are back?!? I totally want to get this for my niece, so I can make friendship bracelets for us to wear, a whole stack of them. I’m serious.
2. Wait. Gold and silver tattoos, like those pretty ones you see on Instagram?!? My niece could have friendship bracelets on one arm and gold and silver tattoos on the other arm?!? Ahhhhhhhh! I want to be a little girl again!
3. I would buy this for my boys if the colors were a little bit more boyish. They love tape! I love it too, because it’s not terribly messy.
4. If you have snow where you live, I think these sno-markers are so fun. I would have loved to have made a colorful snow flower or a really girly snowman.
5. Do you remember how your friends would get the colorful sharpie set for christmas?! Yup, I always wanted that set, but now I want this one! It’s sparkly gel pens that don’t bleed through the paper!
I love to play games with my kids. I like it because we are doing something fun together that we BOTH like!
1. The hockey disc floats, so you can play hockey on any surface. How cool is that?!
2. It’s like an upscale thumb war that my boys can play to get their aggression out, instead of wrestling. That’s always a plus.
3. Twister, need I say more?
4. This game reminds me of chutes and ladders, but the dice is confined in a dome and the board is easier to maneuver on.
5. It’s kind of like Jenga, which my kids love, but it’s a little different to change things up. Getting it.
6. Etcha-sketch, It’s a classic for a reason.
7. It’s like skeet ball but confined!
1. and 5. Who doesn’t love a good karaoke machine? I think it’s a parent and kid pleaser. #1 can be plugged into the tv for the words to show, and #5 is the daddy of all karaoke machines. If you have a big family or you and your husband entertain, you can break out the karaoke for fun. I mean, how cool would that be?!
2. Every year we get our sons these helicopters, and every year we fly them all Christmas morning. We go out in the front yard or even fly them in the house, and then they break. I have such great memories of this, and this one says it’s unbreakable!
3. Maybe if I get my kids a really cool light up globe, they’ll get interested in geography and they won’t be terrible at it like their mama. Where is South America again? -hahaha!
4. What boy wouldn’t want a cool long range wrist walkie-talkie? Shoot, I want one.
I am dying over both of these tents. I can’t decide if I like #1 or #2 more!
1. My son had this train track and loved it. And I loved to build it! It would entertain him for an hour or two, especially during his “Thomas” phase.
2. My son loved his vacuum and this one actually picks up the wooden pieces! Plus, there is no noise to listen to. They can make their own vacuum noise.
My son LOVES stuffed animals, so I don’t mind giving him a really cute one for Christmas. He has #3 and I think it’s the cutest thing ever! You can call him “Boo”, we call him “Tadoe”. Maybe I should get him the Dalmatian, since we don’t have a dog. All of them, except for #3, are really big.
I sure am glad Nordstrom asked me to look at their toy department! It has saved me a ton of time- one stop Christmas shopping! Stay tuned for his and her gift guides, coming up next!
Leave a Reply