This post was inspired by a couple of my friends’ husbands/significant others. Last year, they told me they used past posts to buy their ladies Christmas gifts, so this year I thought I would make it easy for them. But, this is also for all of you who are asked, “What do you want for Christmas?” and have no idea what to say. Maybe you can consider this a starting point.
1// 2// 3// 4// 5// 6// 7// 8// 9
These are items I wear all the time and get the most questions like, “Hey, where did you get that?” I love them all, and I know so many of my friends would, too.
1. Cuff: This Kendra Scott cuff always seems to make all my outfits look good. I put it on and I’m done. Love it. Kendra Scott’s site is not a bad place to look for other possible gifts, too (click here).
2. Fur Vest: This is one of those things that most girls would love to have but wouldn’t necessarily buy for themselves. If they’re not into the fur thing, I love this vest too (here).
3. Lulu Frost Earrings: All of her jewelry is amazing. She takes vintage pieces, like old dress clips, and makes them into jewelry. I absolutely love my earrings made by her. There are so many cool, one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces on her site that would please any girl (here).
4. Pedro Garcia Booties: I feel like I’m wearing these shoes out! They’re my favorite dressy shoe. If you’re looking for someone who loves shoes, the entire Pedro Garcia selection is a sure bet (here).
5. Ray Bans: These are the new, cool, oversized sunglasses that everyone is wearing right now. You can’t go wrong with these because they are classic Ray Bans, but they are so perfectly on trend. I want.
6. Diamond Necklace: I wear this everyday. I never take it off. I love it so much, I asked for another dainty necklace to layer it with for Christmas (here).
7. Stella McCartney Bag: Well, any Stella McCartney bag will do. Check out the selection here.
8. Diamond Ring: I love the daintiness of this ring. It’s not too bling-y, but it’s really sparkly and ultra feminen. I love to wear this alone or stacked with my wedding band.
9. Rag and Bone Booties: These are the booties of all booties. After hemming and hawing over these for three years, I finally purchased them this year. I love them.
Leave a Reply