This is a gift guide for all the girls in your life. Your girl friend, your sister, your sister-in-law, your mom, your mother-in-law, your aunt, your girl co-worker… Oh, and YOU!
Gifts under $25 — Can you believe?
1. Journals – These are perfect for all the girls in your life. Most of my journals were gifts and I love the personal initials on the front!
6. Agate Ornament – How awesome is this ornament?! I can see it as the perfect little something for a co-worker or friend. It could even be the perfect add-on to a present. Shoot, I’d like to wear it.
7. Coffee Mug – The best thing about this mug is that it hold 21oz. Not to mention, the buffalo plaid design and gold rim would make one look super chic while having a cup of joe, even if you have no make up on -ha!
I have to add one more- The Pioneer Woman’s cookbook. I want this cookbook so bad. My cousin showed it to me over Thanksgiving. It has step-by-step pictures, so you can tell if you’re doing the recipe right! And it has the best sweet potato recipe I’ve ever tasted.
Gifts under $50
3. Marble Coasters – If you’ve ever put your glass down on marble, then you know these would make great, super chic, absorbing coasters. A perfect gift for a friend who loves interiors.
Gifts under $100
1. Navy Striped Cosmetic Case – My sister gave me a cosmetic case just like this one 7 years ago. I still use it. It’s seen better days, but I love it. Now I want this one. The train case shape is perfect for traveling. If you have a girl in your life that likes to take trips, this is perfect for her.
4. Gold Dome Ring – My sister and I gave this to my cousin for her birthday. Every time I see it, I love it. She wears it casually and dressed up. This is perfect for someone who enjoys jewelry and is fun!
Next up is a special SPLURGE gift guide.