If you’re having trouble figuring out what to get your guy for Valentine’s Day, look no further! Here are some Valentine’s gift ideas for your guy. Oh, and the Christmas “Gift Guide: For Him” has some great ideas, too!
1. Over the holidays, my husband grew a beard and has since come to realize that there just aren’t a lot of products out there for beards (if your guy has a beard, I’m sure you know what I’m talking about). Well, my sister-in-law’s fiancé also has a beard, and she bought him this Billy Jealousy beard kit for Christmas. It comes with a boar bristle brush, beard wash, and beard control styling cream. What bearded guy wouldn’t love that?! I also think my husband would like this kit. It’s a little more involved, but has everything a guy could want to keep his beard looking great.
2. I’m going to be honest, when my husband bought this I thought he was crazy. But now that I’ve used his portable phone charger more than he has, I think he’s a genius -ha! It’s perfect for a gadget guy, a guy that likes to be prepared, and especially for a guy that travels a lot.
3. Every guy needs a travel kit, and this one from Filson is great! You know I love Filson- their stuff lasts forever! My husband recently got this bag, and he loves it! It’s a coated cotton, so it’s easy to clean and it’s really durable.
4. I love this umbrella! My husband has it, and I’m going to be honest, he looks super dapper carrying it on rainy days. I’m just saying. Oh, and most guys would not buy themselves a nice umbrella, which is why it’s the perfect gift.
5. In case you couldn’t tell, I love Ray-Bans, and so does my husband! The Wayfarers are such a classic and they look good on any face shape. If your guy needs a new pair of sunnies, he won’t be disappointed with these!
6. If your guy is into fitness, I’m sure he would love a Fitbit or a Jawbone! Is it just me, or have these things been everywhere lately?! I put both of them on here, because I think choosing one comes down to personal preference. I found that when I asked friends their opinions, if they had a Fitbit, then that was the best, and if they had a Jawbone, that was the best. So, take your pick and get the one you like better- ha!
7. Now this one is for all of you who have a beard-less guy. Before my husband had facial hair, he always used The Art of Shaving shave kit. It comes with all the essentials, and is great quality!
Leave a Reply