Yet another gift guide that I’m truly so excited about because, oh my goodness, I’m totally a homebody (I used to not be, but now there is nothing better than cozying up in my home). When I’m away for any amount of time, I truly can’t wait to get home. So, all that to say, this gift guide is legit -hahaha!
1. Diffuser – A diffuser is at the top of my list! I love to walk into my home and have it smell good, and with the added health benefits of essential oils for a variety of ailments, like allergies, stress, sleep, fleas, and a cough (the list goes on), I’m all in. My son’s teacher has a diffuser in the classroom with eucalyptus, and when I walked by, I felt like I was at a spa! I want that for my house! Plus, this one doesn’t break the bank, so it’s a perfect introduction to diffusing, and it’s super chic. There are straight eucalyptus and lavender essential oils, or this mix looks really promising, too!
2. Ugg Socks – I don’t think I’ve seen a more perfect under $50 present. If you are in a pickle over what to gift someone in your life, here’s your answer! Who doesn’t love a comfy pair of socks?!? I don’t think I can wait until Christmas for these fleece lined socks!
3. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – I just can’t do a homebody gift guide without including the epitome of homebody deliciousness (I don’t even like that word, but that’s exactly how I feel when it’s on-hahaha!). This sweater is one of the reasons I love being home so much -ha! It’s the first thing I change into when I get home. I gave one of these sweaters to all the ladies in my family, and they were the biggest hit! Plus, I love to see them wear them!
4. Cozy Blanket – If you are looking for a thoughtful and super cozy gift for around $20, I can vouch for this blanket. My sweet son gave it to me for Christmas last year, and we all fight over it. I like that it’s not super big, so I can wear it as a little shawl when I’m doing computer work (I have it on my shoulders as I write this post). I’m also very intrigued by this blanket (5.) that has rave reviews. It’s super affordable and looks super chic.
6. Portable Speaker – I love to listen to music while I cook, work, have dinner or swim in the pool! A portable speakers allows me to do just that! Plus, it also aids in spontaneous dance parties in the kitchen with my boys. We’ve had this UE Boom speaker for a couple of years, and I can totally vouch for it!
7. Hand Soap (Diptyque Do Son) – My husband and I went on a date to a French restaurant here in Houston, and we both walked out of the restroom having taken a picture of the hand soap. Yes, it smells that good. I ordered it from Amazon on our way home! I keep a few extra around to give as gifts. I still love the Rose Savon de Marsielle hand soap, but my husband was not keen on his hands smelling like roses.
8. Pursoma Bath Soaks – My friend, Melissa (who is a natural product guru and co-owner of Evolve Health Houston), recommended this soak to me, and I love it! I love soaks because it’s like a two for one. You get to relax by taking a bath, and then the soak goes to work to do something good for your body, like extracting toxins or helping with seasonal congestion. I loved the Resurrection Soak. You can also find it on Amazon.
9. Diptyque Candle Set – My mother-in-law gave this set to me last year, and I love it! I love to have a candle lit in my powder room when I have people over. It’s like it gives the powder room it’s own unique scent!
10. Pink Ugg Slippers – They are back in stock! These pink Ugg slippers are so darn cute! I should know because my neighbor wears a pair to the bus stop every morning, and I always wish I had waited for them to come back in stock – ha! They always sell out so fast! These are a cute pink Ugg option too!
11. Stemless wine glass – I, of course, use these glasses to cozy up with a glass of wine at night, but my very favorite way to use my stemless wine glasses are in the afternoon when my boys get off the bus. I pour a Topo Chico into one of these glasses and slice myself a lime. It feels so decadent and refreshing, like a really great glass of iced tea but without the caffeine!