Top- FRAME, Shorts- the exact pair from American Eagle are sold out, Shoes- Vince, Visor- Free People (more colors here), Pendant Necklace- Here for similar, Necklace- Here for similar, Phone Case- Sonix
Any baseball moms out there? Although it’s hot and down right uncomfortable to be outside on metal bleachers, I love it! Do y’all feel the same? And I have missed it! To see your son and his buddies make a really great play just gets my mom heart. I actually got goosebumps last weekend after a play. I know, I’m a total dork.
Now, I know from experience that if you’re not prepared for the games, you can get quite uncomfortable. As you all know, I’m practical to a fault. So in preparation for my next few weeks and weekends that will be spent at the ball fields, I thought I’d share what I think are the necessities to enjoy yourself despite the conditions.
- Elastic waistband shorts– If I’m desperate, I’ll wear jean shorts, but they get pretty uncomfortable after a few hours of sitting and sweating. My favorite elastic waistband shorts are from American Eagle (thanks, Jenny for turning me onto these!) and Madewell.
- Sleeveless t-shirts– I have my standby favorites by FRAME. I just ordered a few more. Here’s the link to them with a few other options:
- A supportive bra that feels as comfortable as a sports bra and will collect sweat- I found this one at the GAP, and I’m in love. I bought three right off the bat, but I’m going back to buy more because I also wear these kinds of bras around the house. My friend also said this one is really great so I’m excited to try it out.
- Visor– I love this visor because I can dress it up or down. I can wear it to the ball fields, beach, and pool!
- Bleacher seat– I love this one because there is tons of padding, BUT it’s lightweight enough to carry to and from the car with very little effort.
- Neck fan– This fan makes a noticeable difference. When it went out mid game, I got HOT. At the highest speed, the charge only lasts for one game, so now I bring my portable charger.
- Cold towel– My sis brought this to one of my games, and it was strange how it stayed cool. I’m going to wear it under the neck fan to stay extra cool!