I’m always looking for stocking stuffers that aren’t candy. Just in case you’re the same, here are a few ideas:
- Magazine Subscription (Nat Geo, Sports Illustrated, Girls’ World)- I’m always looking for fun things to read with the boys! Or frankly, fun things for them to read all by themselves! I have one boy who is really into sports and one boy who is really into animals and science. I ordered Sports Illustrated Kids and Nat Geo Kids subscriptions for them this school year, and it’s been so nice to have something fun to read with them after school. Plus, for my son who finds chapter books a little overwhelming, the way magazines are broken up into little articles puts him at ease. And while I was recently over at my dear friends house, her daughter was showing me her Girls’ World magazine. It brought back all the fun of girlhood! I know this is a winning gift idea because my boys have read Ranger Rick and Ranger Rick Jr. for years thanks to their Gigi, who buys it for them for Christmas every year!
- Waterproof AirPod Cover by Catalyst– If you’re getting your kiddo AirPods or they already have AirPods, this Waterproof AirPod cover seems like a no brainer. You could just as easily use this as an under-the-tree gift.
- Lottery Tickets- Another great idea from my friend, Shanna, is use lottery tickets as stocking stuffers! And another idea from my friend, Lindsey, is to break up long car rides by getting a few scratch off lotto tickets when you stop for gas or potty breaks.
- Krazy straw– I think it would be so fun to have this personalized straw coming out the top of their stockings! Come to think of it, these would be really fun to use instead of place cards at a dinner party, and they’d serve as the favor!
- Magical Deal Pens– Who does’t love a new set of markers?
- My heart gift usb cables– My boys are always borrowing our chargers and cords, maybe these personalized usb name cords will remedy that situation. Maybe…….
- Riddle Book– One of my sons and my godson are really into riddles! I absolutely love it when they tell the riddles. The smiles on their faces as they wait for me to take a really stupid guess (I’ve never figured out a riddle) makes me so happy. For this reason, I’m getting them both this riddle book.