It’s Amazon Prime Day and I wanted to share some favorite finds with y’all before the deals end tomorrow! These are all tried and true items that I use every single day and are must haves in my opinion whether they’re on sale or not. Happy shopping!
1. Honest Mascara + Primer – This is my favorite mascara and I was so excited to see it included in the Prime Day deals! I almost didn’t buy it because it’s clean and also has a primer on one end, but I LOVE it. If you think about it, you already put on a few coats of mascara anyway so I just count the primer as a coat! This stuff works wonders, doesn’t flake, and gives such great definition and length. Click here to see me try the mascara on and talk even more about how much I love it – ha!
2. Curling Wand – I go back and forth between different wands to get different looks. Recently, I’ve wanted Sienna Miller’s perfect waves. This is the wand that gets me just that. If you want to avoid the Curly Sue look, this is your wand!
3. Acrylic Tissue Holder – I don’t actually keep the tissue box in my acrylic tissue holder. I take the tissues out and it looks so much better than a tissue box on the coffee table or counter! Just in case you need a hand towel holder or like the long tissue boxes more, here’s a rectangular version, too!
4. Blue Light Glasses – These are my favorite blue light glasses! I like the round frames. I think they look very flattering on the face.
5. Everyday Drinking Glasses – These are my everyday drinking glasses! I love them! They hold lots of liquid without being really tall. The glass isn’t too thin so I don’t feel like I have to be real careful, and I’ve never had one break!
6. Charging Station – I was tired of my sons’ iPads charging all over the house, especially since it seemed their favorite charging spot was on the floor. I bought this charging station to put on our mail counter, and it worked! Because they are lightning cables (which means they charge faster), the boys have started charging on the charging station instead!
Check out my full YouTube video of favorite Prime Day finds here!